Wednesday 19 August 2009

My bad...


Hay guys. Sorry I didn't post an update on the whole Necron scene yesterday, my Internet was busy screwing me over. I've not had much time to do a lot with my Necrons so I think it would be better to do it week by week. This would allow me to actually plan what I need to do rather than sit down and think "FUCKFUCKFUCKNEEDTOPAINT!". So far I have only managed to assemble the unit of warriors and the lord from a few days ago and today I assembled 3 destroyers and a heavy destroyer. One thing I have to whine about is how fucking ANNOYING gluing a frigging huge metal gun onto one side of the heavy destroyer was. It made the body start to tilt so I had to support it with a box. Another thing I hate about GW's models are the instructions you get with them. A lot of the time they'll be very vague which leads to panic and rage while you try and glue the model together. Anyway I'll be posting another update on how it's going in 4 days.

Until then: Greg out.

No comments:

Post a Comment