Monday 17 August 2009

Necron army, day by day for a week.


As I mentioned in one of my previous articles I am starting a Necron army. I plan on giving you a day by day update on how things are going and I'll be sure to upload a few pictures to show you how it's coming along. Hopefuly by the end of the week I'll have a 500pts force finished and ready to game so that I can test it against Robb when he gets back from his holiday to Scotland.

So far today I've assembled a squad of warriors, a pair of scarab swarms and my necron lord, basecoated them all and fully paint and base one warrior. I'm using a colour scheme that makes them look similar to skeletons and I'm basing them with sand that has been drybrushed with bleached bone. I'll put up a picture and you can send any tips or suggestions you have to weliketron@gmail.com ! Please contact me because any feedback helps. I am more gaming orientatedbut that's because I tend to lack a steady hand.

I appologise now for the bad camera!

Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment