Sunday 16 August 2009

RP servers


On World of Warcraft there are varying types of servers. One of these types is roleplaying (shortened to RP) in which the players act as their characters would. This is a feature that some players enjoy and it is quite harmless to the people around them. I like to RP with my friends sometimes and so we used to wander round orgrimmar chatting in character. Then some random person will ride over on the largest mount they can find, park their ass right in one of our face and bellow "RPin's sad LOL!" and "EAT RHINO ASS LOL!!1". When I ask them what in the name of the earthmother they are doing they usualy reply with something along the lines of "RP is for fags lol".


People like this make me wonder, why? I play on a RPPVP realm so I expect to be able to RP and PVP in relative peace. I don't expect the randomer in Commmon and Uncommon gear with one Rare to take part at all, all I want him to do is remove his mounts genitals from my face before I beat him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment